- Why You Need To Know Who You Are As A Player Today!
- Crusty Reflections About the Greatest Game on Earth (By Tim Dillard)
- Why Your Mindset Inside The Batter’s Box Is More Important Than How You Feel
- Why You Catchers Should Never Frame Another Pitch Again (With Mets’ Catching Prospect Blake Forsythe)
- The Two Keys To Becoming a Great Hitter!
NLB on Facebook
NLB Featured On
Category Archives: Interview
Who are you as a player? Are you able to answer that right away or is your answer more wishful thinking?… “Well, I’d say I’m a cross between Mike Trout, Miguel Cabrera, and Derek Jeter.” Knowing who you are as … Continue reading
Attention Hitters! The next five minutes will change your baseball career for the better if you let it. We are joined by University of Washington Hitting Coach and friend, Donagal Furgus. Coach Furgus is one of my favorite guys in … Continue reading
Why You Catchers Should Never Frame Another Pitch Again (With Mets’ Catching Prospect Blake Forsythe)
Young catchers are usually taught at a young age that one of their main jobs behind the plate is to frame pitches. Especially at younger levels this can get pretty extreme. As you get to higher levels of baseball and … Continue reading
I get emails from hitters all the time asking for help with a common problem. It usually sounds something like this: “I feel great hitting in practice, but once I’m in the game I continue to struggle. It’s so frustrating. … Continue reading
Today I go 1-on-1 with UCLA’s head baseball coach John Savage (College World Series 2013 National Champions). Special thanks to Coach Savage for taking the time to hangout and dig into… What he looks for when recruiting HS hitters … Continue reading